THAI FOOT MASSAGE
is a massage of the feet and also lower legs. Thai foot massage is both invigorating and deeply relaxing and involves hands on massage, stretching and acupressure to stimulate reflex points. It has elements of Shiatsu, Reflexology, and Chinese massage, incorporated into the treatment.
Traditional Thai Foot Massage includes the use of a Thai foot massage stick as well as using the palms, fingers, thumbs and knuckles to work the feet.
- Improve the circulation in the legs and feet
- Stimulate lymphatic drainage
- Detoxify and strengthen the immune system
- Remove toxins
- Increase oxygen to the body
- Reduce stiffness and improve flexibility
- Accelerate physical healing
- Deal with stress
- Assist relaxation
45 minutes - £35